Tuesday, December 16, 2008

still with the presents



















































We have already had a few Christmas days this year, so it is safe to show off some of the presents we have been giving.
Mud handmade ceramics... I am considering stealing that milk jug back, I am head over heals for it... I do have a key to the giftee's house. (Little Rogue, I suggest getting your mother-in-law some of these).
Inspired by pigeon pair's version, I made the same lass a pencil-pocket based on this tutorial by House of Krom.

The book is Objects 2, street art and culture of East Europe. Eb has been predicting that some pretty phenomenal art is going to be emerging from Russia and their eastern European friends soon. Objects 3 book is out now also, but I am not sure how far it has made it out of Russia yet, I would like to have a peek at that too. (I wanted to give a plug to Redspective online store. I had trouble tracking the book down at their customer service was fantastic).

4 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, yours looks fantastic, love the fabric you used

please sir said...

Wow...they look amazing!!

belinda marshall said...

you have great taste in gifts. love the mud stuff. your pencil pocket is gorgeous.

ashley said...

oh am excited about that little tutorial~ would love to be on the recieving end of your big red sack:)
x ashley