Saturday, May 30, 2009


























During the week I found a $50 note in a supermarket car park.
I figured if I handed it into the supermarket it would only go into some fat-cat's pocket.
And should you take $50 to the police station? I am not sure.
I took it home, but as I felt it wasn't mine I donated it.

I did however have a virtual shop around etsy to see what I could of bought with the 50 Australian dollars. Above ended up on my list.

From left to right, row by row:
All photos from the etsy sellers themselves.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog. :)
I think you did the right thing by donating it.
But you did pick out some lovely things to spend $50 on--like those charming egg people.

malo said...

I love that dog fabric and the rabbit brooch and...Great finds!
I hope I would have done what you did too if I found money like that.

Juddie said...

I think you did the right thing too :-)

I love your shopping choices as well, particularly the hospital patient and the rabbit brooch.