Wednesday, May 21, 2008

about a girl (ferment)

Did I really just type that tragic post title? Anyhows, this lovely lady tagged me. So here is the Q and A.

1} What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in grade 10 at high school. I was a teenage girl, I don't think I need to elaborate. I like to think I have evolved quite substantially since then. (Did you know our frontal lobes don't stop developing until the age of 24/25? I was told this recently).

2} What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
I am bending the rules and listing 5 things I want to do tomorrow as I have a day off work:
  • Sand back the frame of my old mirror.
  • More unpacking.
  • Washing.
  • Decide on, and start making a special birthday present.
  • I have to get an injection.
3} Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate, granny-smith apples, pistachios.

4} Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel, indulge in my hobbies, invest/donate in some community projects, buy more art and music, the list goes on.

5} Places I have lived before:
Sydney, Canberra, Wagga Wagga, Regina (Canada), London.

6} 6 people I want to know more about:
Well I would love to know more about anyone who reads my blog, so tag you are all it if you want to play. Let me know so I can go visit your answers.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I grew up on the Melway map I live on now! When I did move off the map I couldn't wait to come home.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

thanks for playing along! It's nice to know more about you- and darn, my frontal lobes have stopped developing :)