Sunday, July 6, 2008

this was sunday












































































Was nice to have a slow weekend to ourselves. Today was tea,time to notice moldy windows and taking computers and sewing machines (scary) apart.

I also spent a bit of time becoming a seller on ebay to get rid of some of my and my brother's stuff. Anyone dig Voltron?

Not sure if I read this in Frankie or on someones blog, (let me know if it was you) but if you have any work clothing you want to donate, these people are doing a good thing.

6 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Your Sunday looks cozy

Hila said...

thanks for the link for the clothes donation!

Kirsty said...

I love the pic of the teapot.

Lisa [strickerin] said...

What a lovely tea cozy. Sounds like a wonderful winter weekend.

famapa said...

oh what a cute tea cosy! I need to make one, did you make it yourself and did you follow a pattern?

Juddie said...

I love the circuitboard pic - it looks like a glamourous urban skyline.

Also I was telling my sister the other day about Fitted for Work, but I had forgotten their name - now I can pass on the details. Thanks!